Prague, nice, furnished apartment 2+kk (60m²) for rent, Na Slupi, Nové Město, small garden
Beautiful, modern apartment 2+kk (60m²) with small garden for rent in the new building in downtown Prague in the street Na Slupi. The apartment is furnished, fully equipped kitchen (cooker with ceramic hob, fridge / freezer, microwave oven and dishwasher). Introduced the internet, satellites and telephone line – taxes included in price. Floor heating. Parking for 1900Kč/měs. Closed complex with security and reception area offers many apartments of various sizes and price points.Location offers a wide communication facilities (shops and restaurants in the complex, theaters, clubs). Connect with the historical center of Prague using public transport is very fast and busy enough in the night (only 2 stops from Charles Square). Photos for illustrative purposes only.
22 100 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000,-|
|Address||Nové Město, Praha 1 - Nové Město (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.