Prague, furnished apartment 2 + kk, Budečská street, Vinohrady, 56 m² in the center, near metro
Spacious, bright apartment for rent is located on the 2nd floor of newly renovated building with an elevator, at Prague 2, Vinohrady – Budečská street. The total usable area is 56 m2. There is a living room that serves as a bedroom, a second smaller room like a living room with kitchen area. The apartment is furnished. Kitchen equipped with stove, oven, extractor hood, there also washing machine. In the bathroom is corner bath, shower and toilet. The floors are beautiful parquet and tiles. The possibility of telephone connections, central heating. The apartment is located in a good location, metro station – Namesti Miru is 3 min. from the house. Vineyards are the most popular part of Prague – in the vicinity of the parks, restaurants, shops and famous Vinohrady Theater.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2800 CZK utilities + electricity|
|Address||Budečská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.