Prague, renovated, spacious unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Pplk. Sochora, Holesovice, 118m²
Renovated, very nice spacious apartment 3+1 situated on the second floor of the brick building with an elevator. The apartment has two bedrrooms, living room and kitchen, equipped with gas stove, oven, dishwasher and microwave. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is separately. In the apartment there are also two chambers and the cellar available as well. The floors are floating, somewhere parquets, heating provided by gas boiler. Excellent access to the center, near metro and tram stops Vltavska and Strosmayerovo Square, the way to the city center takes few minutes as well as the way to parks Letna and Stromovka. Nearby an excellent civic amenities – restaurants, schools, shops, bars.
16 200 CZKper month
|Charges||+400 CZK bills/1 person + energy bills|
|Address||Pplk. Sochora, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||118 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.