Prague, very nice apartment 2+kk (57m²) for rent, with a balcony, quiet locality, Prague 10 - Záběhlice
We would like to offer for rent very nice, unfurnished flat 2+kk (furniture on pictures belongs to the current tenant) that is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with a lift. The apartment consists of twoo rooms, the bigger one, living room is sensitively connected to the kitchen corner equipped with a refrigerator, freezer and glass ceramics cooking desk. Bedroom + modern, style bathroom with shower and washing machine. Also balcony and garage (necessary to rent together with the apartment). Heating provided centraly, floor covered with pavage, parquet and carpets. Surveillance of the object 24 hours a day. The house is situated in a very quiet location. In the vicinity is Hamerský rybník, small pond especially useful for refreshing walks. A connection to the city centre is good, bus stop Pod Vinicí is only 5. min walk from the house.
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 5000 CZK monthly including garage|
|Address||Podle náhonu, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.