Prague, attic duplex apartment 6+1 for rent, Vinohrady, Jana Masaryka, 280m², terrace 20m²
Luxurious, unfurnished duplex 6 +1 with a total area of 280 sqm is situated in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of the brick house with the elevator up to the apartment. Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, cooker). The apartment has a balcony and terrace (20 sqm) with a view of whole Prague. You'll find here 2 bathrooms, 3 WC, fireplace, alarm, telephone, satellite TV, air conditioning and its own elevator introduced directly into the apartment and it is used by the smart card. Floors are made of stone and floor tiles. The apartment is located in a quiet street in the city center, nearby Namesti Miru. Good neighborhood with all civic amenities.
65 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 900 + electricity and gas transfer|
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||280 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Furnished representative apartment 4+kk (126 sqm) for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Italska, terrace 22 sqm, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.