Very nice flat 2+1 (81,2 sq.m.) for sale, prestigious location - Prague 1, Old Town, Rybna street.
Beautiful apartment for sell in the center of Prague for a great price. This is a refurbished 2+1 apartment in 4th floor of a functionalist building with lift – Praha 1 – Staré Město, Rybná street (the house is after partial reconstruction, common areas and facade will be reconstructed). Area is 81.2 sq. m., the apartment includes a small balcony oriented to the courtyard (1 m2) and cellar (3 m2). The apartment consists of two separate rooms, kitchen with balcony, bathroom with bath, separate toilets and hall. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Gas central heating. Flat is oriented to the southeast and northwest. The house is located in very attractive location in Old Town. There you will find shopping malls Palladium and Kotva, plenty of charming cafes and restaurants, galleries, theaters and much more. Excellent transport links with all parts of the city.
5 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Rybná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||81,20 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.