Sunny furnished apartment 3+kk (90 m²) for rent, Praha 2 - Vinohrady, Vinohradská, ideal for students
Very nice sunny apartment 3+kk for rent in Vinohrady, Prague 2. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor of a brick house with elevator. The total usable area is 90sqm. The apartment is completly equipped with new modern furniture. Nice kitchen is equipped with quality appliances. Part of it are also 2 separated bedrooms. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtub. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Satellite TV. Very nice and desired location near by the center. In the surroundings you can find excellent civic amenities. Rich selection of leisure activities. Cultural life guaranteed. In the surroundings there is several theaters, music clubs, restaurants and bars. Shopping center Flora just a few steps from the house. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Flora nearby.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 4000 CZK monthly (incl. internet)|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (34m²), Cimburkova street, Zizkov, after reconstruction
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (28m²), Cimburkova street, Zizkov, after reconstruction
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.