Prague, unfurnished duplex apartment 4+1 for rent, U druzstva prace, Branik, 180 m², garage, terrace
Duplex apartment 4+1 in the new build terraced house. The apartment is located on the fifth and sixth floor and will be rented unfurnished. On the first floor there are a living room with dining space, one bathroom, two bedrooms, entrance to the covered terrace and a kitchen equipped with all appliances. On the second floor there are another bedroom, gallery, second bathroom (both bathrooms with bath, in one of them there is also a shower). Heating is gas, on the first floor there is a floor heating, radiators upstairs. In the apartment there is also available washing machine. Floors are covered with tiles, floating floor, carpets in bedrooms. To the apartment belongs also a parking space in garage. Quiet location, with good amenities. Transport accessibility – two bus stops to the metro C Budejovicka station, two minutes drive by car to highway D1.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||U družstva Práce, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.