Prague, unfurnished apartment 2 +1, Karlin, Prague 8, chamber, washing machine, after reconstruction
Very nice, unfurnished apartment for rent is located on the 1st floor brick building, in a very desirable area of Prague – Vítkova street, Prague 8, Karlin. The flat is 2+1 and the total usable area is 72 m2. In the kitchen is gas stove, fridge with freezer. In the bathroom you will find a corner bath, washing machine, toilet is separately. The apartment has a small chamber. The floors are parquet and PVC. WAW heating and electric heaters. Flat is after complete reconstruction in 2011. Karlin location offers excellent transport connections to the city center takes about 6 minutes by tram, bus stop is a few steps away from the building. Metro station are in close range, is also near many shops, restaurants, etc.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Vítkova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.