Prague, sunny apartment 3 +1 to rent, Pod lipami St., balcony, 74 m², Zizkov, possible for roomates
We offer a sunny apartment in Zizkov. The apartment is partially furnished. Located on the 4th floor of panel house with lift. Flat is oriented on the south and west and the layout is perfectly solved (housing for 3–5 people with no problem). It has 3 separate rooms, kitchen with kitchen and dining table, 2 entrance hall with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Living room has 2 doors and can be divided by furniture, from this room is the entrance to a spacious balcony (7 m2), which is located to the west. The apartment is fully furnished with appliances (washing machine, fridge, freezer, microwave, stove, TV), has new windows, security doors and on the floor are carpets in the rooms. The apartment has a certain amount of remaining furniture (sofa, armchairs, chairs, cabinets, tables), everything can be arranged to move out. Also available cellar. The apartment has beautiful views of Jarov and Malešice park, next to the Jewish house furnace, very quiet location in a cul-de-sac. 4 tram lines 200 m from the house.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod lipami, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.