Prague, nice, furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (15.3 m²), Vinohrady, street Mánesova
Reconstructed, fully furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (15.3 m2) is located in 3 floor in brick building with elevator in street Mánesova, Prague 2, Vinohrady. Overlooking the courtyard. Hallway with built-in cabinets all the way to the ceiling, which offers a large storage space. Bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet. Room equipped with beds, bedding, TV cabinet, and chairs for sitting. Kitchen with built-in refrigerator and electric cooking hob with 2 plates, utensils available. Vinohrady district where this property is located, has very good facilities, near a beautiful park-Rieger kit. Accessibility to all parts of Prague is perfect, Metro George of Podebrady, a mere fifth minute walk. Can not there be a washing machine, washing laundry in the street.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1000|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||15,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.