Prague, nice, furnished apartment 2+1 (52m²) for rent, Petrská, Nové Město.
Very nice, bright unique apartment for rent 2 +1 in Prague 1 on Petrská street. The apartment is situated on the 5th floor of a brick house with an elevator. The total usable area is 52m². The apartment has undergone complete reconstruction recently. It is fully furnished with beautiful, stylish 50/60’s “Czech-retro” furniture. Kitchen comes with all appliances – fridge, stove, microwave, In the bathroom there is a washing machine. For your leisure, there is a new widescreen TV and DVD player and also internet connection. At the back of the building, there is large bedroom. It has a comfortable double bed, with high-quality duck-down pillows, and a second TV. A small balcony is accessable from the bedroom. Located in the historic central area of Prague. Excellent civic amenities, restaurants/cafés and cultural facilities close by. Good shopping opportunities in the neighbourhood. Great transport accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stops and metro station within a couple of minutes walk. Stylish living in a beautiful place. It is also possible to lease the apartment for a few months.
21 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500CZK (internet including)|
|Address||Petrská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.