Very nice cosy apartment 2+kk with a balcony and garage, Prague 5 - Hlubocepy, Barrandov Hills
Very nice and cozy apartment 2+kk sized 56 sqm is located on the third floor in new building with an elevator in the new complex Barrandov Hills. There is a kitchen with a stove, in the bathroom there is a bathtub. A spacious living room, bedroom, storage room, study room and balcony (3.3 sqm). The apartment also includes garage space which has to be rented together with a flat for a monthly fee 2.000 CZK. Barrandov is constantly growing residential area, which already offers full civic amenities, there are schools, sports, shops and all the necessary services. City of Prague 5 calculated in the future with the further development of this area and intends to offer the people of the new sport places and places to rest. Easy access to the center. Very good price.
10 900 CZKper month
|Address||Silurská, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.