Prague, furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Zizkov, Husinecka, 80m², 3 bedrooms, suitable for roomates
Modern housing is located in ground floor of the brick house Prague 3 – Zizkov in Husinecka street. The apartment is partly equipped, has 3 separate rooms – suitable for students. After reconstruction, which added the second bathroom with a shower. Kitchen is equipped with all modern appliances – refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtub and washing machine. In the apartment are two separate toilets. There are two bedroom, apartment is suitable for two couples. Housing is located in a quiet street in a very prestigious location, excellent accessibility to the centre of Prague and the peripheral parts. Tram stop Husinecka is a minute walk from the house. Near is the Main railway station and metro station. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, shops, services, parks, theaters, cinemas. Unique opportunity of beautiful housing in the city centre.
14 990 CZKper month
|Charges||+ deposits for the energies and house services are 4000,- CZK per flat, each additional person is 400,- CZK + electricity|
|Address||Husinecká, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.