Prague, furnished house for rent 5+1 (260m²), terrace, garage, Repy, street Na Fialce, Roommates
We offer nice and cozy, furnished house to rent 5 +1 (240 m2) with terrace and garden, Prague 6 – Repy, street Na Fialce. Suitable for roommates, separated rooms. In the kitchen stove, oven and other appliances. The bathroom has a beautiful corner bath. Parking is procured in the garage and in front of her. This convenient location is its accessibility (tram, bus – 5 minutes walk), amenities (sports, bars, restaurants) and the numerous possibilities of activities in the adjacent nature park.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy on your name 6000 CZK|
|Address||Na Fialce I, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||260 m²|
|Grounds area||260 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.