Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk (35m²), close to the metro station Namesti Miru, Vinohrady
Beautiful bright sunny apartment for rent 2 + kk an area of 35 m2 is located in the street of Rome, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is situated on the 4th floor with elevator. It is rented as furnished. The kitchen has a fridge, cooker and microwave. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. There is television, satellite, internet. Plenty of storage space – storage. The house is located in a very lucrative and pleasant area of the capital. Not far from the house is metro station Namesti Miru Line A and stops a lot of trams and buses. Easy and fast to get there to the center of all events on Wenceslas Square. However, if you want an moment of calm and relaxation, you can go walk to a nearby park Rieger gardens. All civic amenities.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500|
|Address||Římská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.