Prague, unfurnished apartment 3 +1, Bubenečská street, Bubenec, after a partial renovation, cellar
We offer beautiful and spacious apartment 3 +1 in Prague 6, Bubenečská street. The total usable area is 117 sqm. The apartment is unfurnished and is located on the 2nd floor of brick house without lift. The apartment consists of two separate rooms, one pass-through, a kitchen and bathroom. The apartment has storage room, cellar, cloakroom and shared balcony. Kitchen equipped only with a gas stove and electric oven. The bathroom has a tub, toilet separately. The parquet floors in the kitchen parquet PVC bathroom tiles. The apartment is located in a prime location where the seat of many embassies. The possibility of relaxation in the nearby Letenské sady or Stromovka or walk to nearby the Prague Castle. Also, excellent transportation access, the house is situated just 100 meters from the metro and tram Hradcanska.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bubenečská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||117 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.