Prague 6, spacious, unfurnished apartment 4+1 for rent, area of 120 m², terrace, Dr. Zikmunda Wintra
We are pleased to offer for rent this spacious unfurnished apartment 4+1 located on the last floor with elevator in the street Dr. Zikmunda Wintra in Prague 6, Bubeneč. Area apartment is 120 m2. The apartment has a large terrace with view of Prague Castle, terrace is now reconstructed. The apartment is rented unfurnished. There is a kitchenette with a kitchen unit, gas stove and electric oven. On the floors are wooden parquetes and tiles. The bathroom has a tub and toilet. The house is situated in a quiet area, yet easily accessible to the neighborhood and the city center, close to metro line C „Vltavská and Metro A“ Hradcanska Dejvicka ", many tram connections. There is plenty of greenery, park and Letna Park Stromovka.
|other water source|
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||dr. Z. Wintra, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.