Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent, Nekázanka St, 2+kk, terrace 8 m² - magnificent view
Beautiful, furnished apartment for rent is located on the fifth floor of a brick building with an elevator, at Nekázanka street, Prague 1 – the Wenceslas Square around the corner. The apartment was completely renovated in 2010. Disposition of apartment 2 + kk offers 1 bedroom, furnished living room with kitchenette (fridge, freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave), bathroom with bath, bidet and washing machine. Security doors. The spacious balcony provides a beautiful view of nice part of Prague, like Petrin or Old Town. The facilities also include high-speed internet access and possiblity of: telephone lines, satellite and cable TV. Within walking distance are many tram lines (including night) and the metro station Mustek, Muzeum Nam Republiky. This is a very nice and representative housing in the city center – our real estate recommends.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 Kč|
|Address||Nekázanka, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||49 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.