Prague, unfurnished apartment - duplex 2+kk for rent, Sumavska, Vinohrady, 70m², terrace 15m²
Beautiful apartment – duplex with a terrace with stunning views of Prague. The apartment is on the fifth and sixth floor of an Art Nouveau house built in 1887 (with a new lift). The building and apartment was recently renovated. In the lower part of the apartment there is a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchenette (cooker with ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator with freezer, washing machine), toilet, closet and cloakroom. Upstairs we find a cozy bedroom with access to the terrace and a bathroom with bathtub and second toilet. Floating floors, in the bathroom tiles, heating is ensured by its own gas boiler. The apartment will be rented unfurnished, furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to previous tenant. Connecting to the Internet and TV via cable. In the apartment there is also intercom and security doors, orientation to the southwest. The house is situated in the popular district of Vinohrady. Nearby is the Namesti Miru Square and Square Jiriho z Podebrad. A large park Riegerovy sady 10 minutes walking distace from the house. Around excellent amenities, shops, restaurants, bars, shopping center Flora with 3D cinema. Accessibility to all corners of the city great. Beautiful home, recommended.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Šumavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.