Prague, atypical renovated unfurnished ap. to rent 2+kk (48m²), balcony, Bratří Venclíků, Cerny Most
We offer an atypical unfurnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (48m²) with loggia, located on the third floor of a panel reconstructed building with two lifts in the street Bratří Venclíků, Prague 9, Černý Most. The apartment was completely renovated in 2010. In the kitchen there is stove with oven, fridge. The bathroom has a shower, cabinets and a washing machine. Toilet is separated. Cable TV and internet are also available. The windows are oriented eastwards. Floating floors and tiles on the floor. Excellent transport accessibility, 3 minutes to metro station „B“ – Paradise garden or buses. Civic amenities – in the surroundings we find Albert supermarket, OC Černý Most. Near the house there is a park with a pond, suitable for relaxation.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+utilities 3000 CZK + 500 CZK electricity|
|Address||Bratří Venclíků, Praha 9 - Černý Most|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.