Prague 4, luxurious, modern apartment 4+kk in family house for rent, garden, Chodov, Herrova street.
We offer for rent luxury house with garden, modern architecture, great design. 4+kk an area of 137 square meters, the garden of area 110m². The building consists of ground floor and first floor. The house has a telephone line, cable for cable TV and high speed internet. On the floor are flooring, parquet and tiles, gas boiler heating. The bathroom has a tub and shower, toilet in the bathroom, the other is separate. In the kitchen is a kitchen unit equipped with refrigerator, freezer, stove and dishwasher. Great place to live, suitable for families with children. Location Kunratice is in close reach of Prague public transport, to the center it takes about 20 minutes. Kunratice Forest is located 5 minutes walk. Ideal accommodation for larger family that wants to live near the greenery and also have all the comfort services, transport and cultural life of Prague. Nearby is a bus stop, metro C station Chodov just 5 minutes by bus. Journey to the center of town about 20 minutes.
48 000 CZKper month
|Address||Herrova, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||137 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.