Prague, unfurnished apartment 2 +1 for rent, Palackého street, New Town, 82 m², after reconstruction
We offer to rent beautiful and renovated apartment 2+1, located on the first floor of the historic building (no elevator) in Palackého Street, New Town, Prague 1. The total usable area is 82 m2. The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, other components are missing. In the bathroom you will find a bath, toilet and washing machine.There are parquet and tiles on the floors. Heating is gas. Parking space not included. The house is located in the heart of Prague near Wenceslas Square. Benefits of living at this place might not even need to list. A great choice for those who really want to live in the center. There are countless entertainment and shopping facilities around and excellent transport links.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Palackého, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.