Prague, renovated, unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Charlese de Gaulla, Bubenec, 100m²
Bright and spacious apartment 3+1 on the first floor of the brick building (no elevator). The apartment has three separate bedrooms and a kitchen, equipped with all appliances (a gas stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher). In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is separately. In the apartment there is also available washing machine. On the floors there are parquets, PVC in the kitchen. The advantage is a small dressing room and balcony. Heating is gas. The house is located in an popular part of Prague, close to park Letna and Stromovka. Nearby metro Hradcanska Dejvicka. All civic amenities – restaurants, shops, schools.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Charl. de Gaulla, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.