Prague, partly furnished apartment 2 + kk, U Urania, Holešovice, Prague 10, 60 m², parking place
Modern, new apartment 2 + kk in the street U Urania, Holešovice, Prague 10. The apartment is located in the 5th floor of the new building. The total usable area is 60 square meters. The apartment is partially furnished. There is a stylish kitchen with dishwasher and refrigerator. Floating floor and tiles. The apartment has its garage and cellar. Heating is central district. This is a nice, fast growing site. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop only a few steps from the house. Ideal housing for young couple in love.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||U Uranie, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.