Representative office space, 477 m², Prague 1 - Wenceslas Square
These beautiful office space is located in the heart of Prague on Wenceslas Square in the historic building. This building is partly restored and partly brand new, it combines the historical facade and very modern interior. In the older part of the building are parquet floors and in new part is carpets. There is a modern lighting, air conditioning, opening windows, terraces and three modern lifts. The building is also 24 hour security. Possibility of external parking nearby. There is excellent transport accessibility, near is subway stations Můstek (A and B lines) and Muzeum (lines A and C) and tram lines. This site is very busy and has many shops, hotels, restaurants and other services. The building offers more than 2300 square meters of office space and more than 2000 square meters of retail space. Offered space: 3 floor (477 m2), 4 floor (554 m2), 5 floor (276 m2 + 221 m2), 6 and 7 floor (424 m2 + 295 m2). For more information, contact a real estate broker.
532,04 CZKm² per month
21 € Currency rate: 25,34
from day: 2018/02/23
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||477 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.