Prague, renovated, furnished aparment 4+kk for rent, Marie Cibulkove, Nusle, 122 m², cloakroom
Spacious, cozy apartment 4+kk, Marie Cibulkové street. The total usable area is 122 m2 and it's located in the 1st floor of the house. In the apartment there are two separate rooms, one walkthrough room and living room with kitchen. There is a nice kitchen unit with stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher and microwave oven. The apartment has two bathrooms, one with shower, toilet and other with bathtub. The floors are floating, somowhere tiles, central heating. Parking is available in front of the house on the street. The apartment is after complete reconstruction in 2008.This is a really nice, quiet location. Quiet neighbourhood with lots of greenery. The perfect opportunity for walk and relaxation after hard working day. Good civic amenities in the vicinity. You will find there a wide range of activities for spending your free time. Restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Easy accessibility to the center. Metro station Vyšehrad nearby.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Marie Cibulkové, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||122 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.