Prague, furnished apartment for rent 4 +1 190 m² in Ječná street, New Town, terrace, roommates
We offer nice furnished apartment for rent after reconstruction, luxuriously furnished apartment 4+1 (190 m2) with terrace, located on the third floor of a brick building with elevator in Ječná street, Prague 2, New Town. Suitable for roommates. Equipped kitchen. In the bathroom is tub and shower. Excellent and desired location – near the Charles Square, the metro is 5 minutes walk from the house. Good connection by tram – # 4, 6, 16 and 22. The apartment is a sauna in the bathroom tub and shower. Possibility to rent a garage for a fee.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ječná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||190 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.