Prague 5, completely renovated apartment 2+1 for rent, area of 70 m², Zborovska street, Smichov.
We would like to offer this beautiful, very bright apartment 2+1 with an area of 70 m2 for rent. Flat is after complete reconstruction in 2011. It is situated on the 3rd floor of the building without an elevator on the border of Mala Strana and Smíchov. The apartment is rented partially furnished, can be furnished on the agreement. Available new kitchen equipped with appliances (fridge and freezer, gas cooker, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave oven). On the floors are parquetand in some parts are tiles. There are two bedrooms, accessible through the kitchen. Television can be supplied on request. Pleasant location with very easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop just a few minutes from the house. This area is an excellent civic amenities. Shopping opportunities everywhere, shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov near. Everyone certainly choose appropriate activities for leisure.
15 900 CZKper month
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.