Prague, very nice apartmen 3+1 for rent, Smetanovo nabrezi st., Old Town, renovated, 126 m²
Atypical apartment 3+1 a total area of 126 m² located on the second floor of the historic stone house. The apartment is partly mezzanine (first floor is a small bedroom, bathroom and dressing room). Below is an entrance hall, living room (45 m2), bedroom + study, kitchen and bathroom. All refurbished and equipped. The lower bathroom is smaller, in marble, separate toilet. The house is located directly beside the river in the historic center of Prague. Excellent amenities and accessibility throughout Prague. There are numerous restaurants (footbridge), cafes, pharmacies, theaters (Theatre on the Balustrade), and many small shops. Tram stop Karlovy spa two minutes walk from the house.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000 CZK|
|Address||Smetanovo nábř., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||126 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.