Prague, beautiful, unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Maltezske namesti, Mala Strana, 60m²
Unfurnished apartment in a unique location, in a historic building right on the Maltezske square. The apartment has two separate bedrooms and a kitchen equipped with all appliances (can be found here sprorák, oven, refrigerator, freezer and microwave). In the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separately. Floors are wooden, heating provided by electric heaters. To the apartment belongs a cellar as well. There are many wonderful restaurants, cafes and galleries, monuments, theaters, museums, clubs, etc. A few steps from the house is the park Kampa, Malostranske Square, gardens and many other beautiful places. History lovers will be delighted.
15 800 CZKper month
|Address||Maltézské nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.