Prague, renovated, unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Vitkova, Karlin, 128m², balcony, cellar
Renovated, unfurnished spacious apartment 3+1 located on the second floor of a brick building (no elevator) and has two separate bedrooms, a living room and kitchen with new kitchen line equipped with appliances (gas stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer). In the bathroom there is a bathtub, a washing machine can be supplied on request. On the floors there are parquets, somewhere tiles and floating floor. Heating WAW. From one of the rooms access to the balcony and to the apartment belongs a cellar. Connecting to the Internet and cable TV is possible via the UPC. Perfect location with an excellent transport accessibility, the house is a short walk from the subway station Florenc, where crosse lines B and C. All civic amenities, there are many restaurants, cafes, bars as well as shops and supermarkets.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 330,- / 1 person + energy bills|
|Address||Vítkova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||128 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.