Prague, fully furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, River Diamond complex, Karlin, 77m², garage
Large one bedroom apartment in riverfront complex. The apartment includes a large living room, kitchen corner, 1 bedroom, utility room and bathroom. All apartments are in a 24 hour security building, are fully furnished with equipment like 42inch LCD TV, HI-FI system, washing machine, dish washer, coffee maker, iron, hoover etc. On the floors there are parquets, in the bathroom bathtube. To the apartment belongs one parking space in underground garage. River Diamond is a newly built residence on the riverfront, it offers the liveliness of modern city and also comfort and calm. There is a 24-hour bilingual reception. On a ground floor you can find several small shops and cafe. River Diamond is located near the metro station Krizikova line B, about 15 minutes walking there is a station Florenc where cross lines B and C. There is also a tram stop. Not far from the house is Karlinske namesti with a park and the church Sv.Cyril and Methodej from the middle of the 19th century. In the moments of relax and fine weather is very nice walk along the riverfront.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rohanské nábř., Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||77,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.