Prague, partly furnished, renovated, spacious apartment 3+kk for rent, Viklefova, Zizkov, 80m²
Bright spacious apartment 3+kk (80 sq.m.) after complete reconstruction (2011) in a great location – Prague 3, Zizkov, street Viklefova. This apartment is located on the third floor of a brick building with elevator and consists of two bedrooms, living room with entrance to balcony (2 sq.m.), kitchen, bathroom with toilet and entrance hall. The apartment was fully renovated this year (all wiring, risers, new windows, security door, UPC in every room, new bathroom) and equipped with brand new quality kitchen with all appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, cooker…). The floors are parquet and tiles. The apartment includes a cellar. Central heating. The reconstructed house – electricity, gas and new roof. Courtyard offer a peaceful environment with greenery and a playground to relax and rest. The street is very quiet but with excellent transportation access to downtown (3 min walk to the tram, 15 minutes by tram to the center). Near the house are parks Zidovske pece and Prazacka (there is also a swimming pool and sports place), near large park Vitkov, which is ideal for walks with children and sports. The place has great amenities (kindergartens, schools, shops, restaurants, cinema).
14 500 CZKper month
|Address||Viklefova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.