Prague, renovated, partly furnished apartment 1+1 for rent, Zlatnicka, New Town, 47m²
Beautiful, partly furnished apartment 1+1 right in the city center. The apartment is on the first floor of brick house, there are one bedroom and a kitchen equipped with gas stove with oven and fridge-freezer. From the bedroom there is the entrance to the cloakroom. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separately. Furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to a previous tenant and there is a possibility to buy it after an agreement (not neccecary). In the bedroom there are parquets on the floor, in the kitchen and bathroom are tiles. Heating provided by gas boiler. The flat is located in quiet part of the street Zlatnická, nearby square with relax zone. This part of Prague quarter Nové Město means complete civic amenities, comfortable shopping, cultural institutions everywhere around. Due to close metro stations Florenc and Nám. Republiky are available all three Prague metro lines. Two blocks from the house is park and Vltava River, bike path and favourite place for romantic walks.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zlatnická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.