Prague, renovated, spacious apartment 3+1 for rent, Brezinova, Karlin, 106m², balcony
Just finished, renovated beautiful apartment 3+1 is located on the first floor of the brick building with an elevator. There are two separate bedrooms, living room and a kitchen with new kitchen line equipped with cooker with ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, a washing machine can be supplied after an agreement. In the apartment there are also a storage and a small balcony. A cellar available as well. On the floors there are parquets, tiles and PVC, heating is gas. In the house there is a possibility to connect the TV and the Internet via UPC. The location provides all civic amenties and also great transport accesibility to all corners of the city (metro line B nearby).
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 500,- / 1 person + energy bills|
|Address||Březinova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.