Prague, renovated, beautiful attic apartment 3+1 for rent, Srbska, Dejvice, 90m², terrace, unfurn.
Beautiful 3+1 attic apartment on the fourth floor of the brick building with new elevator. The apartment will be unfurnished (furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to the previous tenant. The apartment has two bedrooms (one of them is currently used as study), living room is very spacious with high ceilings. The kitchen is equipped with quality appliances, we can find here a gas stove, oven, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher and microwave. In the beautiful bathroom there is bathtube, toilet is separately and in the apartment there is also available washer and dryer. The floors are wooden, heating is provided by gas boiler. The advantage of the apartment is a terrace with beautiful view. The apartment can be connected to Internet and TV via cable. Beautiful living near the park Letna and Stromovka, excellent transport links into the city center – metro station Hradcanska just two minutes from the house, around the great amenities.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Srbská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.