Prague, nice, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Tomášská Street, Old Town, balcony 12m²
Very nice, furnished apartment for rent is located on second floor of a brick, historic building with no elevator – at Tomášská Street, Old Town, Prague 1. The total area of apartment is 45 square meters + balcony 12.2 m2. Kitchen is fully equipped (gas cooker, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher), bathroom with a bathtub and washing machine. The wooden parquet floor. The position of the building is in close proximity to Malostranská Square – the way to Prague Castle takes about 10 minutes, the Charles bridge about 5 minutes. The tram stops 3 minutes – it is an ideal location in the city, if you are looking for a nice place in the middle of a historic atmosphere with excellent transport links to other parts of Prague. Restaurants, bars and other cultural facilities of all kinds in surrounding.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000/3000CZK|
|Address||Tomášská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||57,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.