Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1, Londynska street, Vinohrady, 92 sqm, balcony.
Very nice, sunny unfurnished apartment 2+1 (92sqm) with balcony, in the prestigious location of Prague 2. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of brick building with an elevator. Rooms are separated, it is not suitable for roommates. The whole house and apartment are after a complete reconstruction. There is a equipped kitchen. The bathroom has a tub and shower, separate toilet. The apartment has also the chamber. Parquet floors and tiles. Excellent location. There are many sights in this location. A large range of restaurants, cafes and places for leisure. Perfect transportation availability. Metro Station I.P. Pavlova tram stop just a few minutes walk from the house.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1.000,- CZK for 1 person, another person 700 CZK + energy|
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.