Prague, nice apartment for rent in detached house, Prague, Branik, U dubu street, 2+ kk, 45 sqm
Cosy apartment for rent 2+kk (45 m2) in Branik in U dubu street. The apartment is situated in a detached house and It's bright and fully equipped with standard furniture. The kitchen has a stove and fridge. In the cosy bathroom is a bathtub. Toilet separately. The house is situated in a quiet location full of greenery with an excellent civic amenities- shops, theaters, sports club. Perfect transport connections to all parts of Prague- bus lines, subway stations Pnakrac and Budejovicka. Pleasant surroundings is ideal for walks and visit of several sites, such as Branik castle, castle Dominikansky dvur, Krc castle. After the agreement it's possible to use front garden for a pleasant gathering and relaxation.
7 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000/1person, 3000/2per.|
|Address||U dubu, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.