Prague, office space for rent, Gorazdova Street, Nove Mesto, after reconstruction.
Newly renovated office in Gorazdova street in Prague 2 – Nove Mesto for rent. The office has 23.2 square meters, separate entrance from the reception, plus the common areas and common meeting room for using. In terms of services ensured a standard reception agenda. Parking in the blue zone. New gas central heating with the boiler, new wiring telephone and Internet. Available fully furnished kitchen and a shower. Offices are secured and connected to central security. The house is situated in a quiet street near the Dancing House and the waterfront – just a minute from public transport connections – metro, tram. 15 minutes by walk to the National Theatre, 10 minutes to Karlovo namesti. Excellent civic amenities.
10 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1600 CZK utilities + 6000 - 8000 CZK costs|
|Address||Gorazdova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||23,20 m²|
|Grounds area||23,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.