Prague, beautiful villa to rent 8+2, Na Vlcovce, 300 m², terrace, garden, garage, Hanspaulka
Family house to rent in very good condition and the desired location is located in a residential area within walking distance Hanspaulka 5 min. from the metro station Dejvicka. The house consists of three storeys. The ground floor there is the entrance hall, garage, storage room, bathroom with toilet, office, boiler room with washer and dryer. On the first floor you can see the flat in size 4 +1, 110 m2, consisting of kitchen, dining room, living room, two bedrooms, bathroom, toilet and hall. On the second floor there is identical apartment available same as on the 1st floor. Can be used both for residential and for commercial purposes (office). Kitchens are equipped with all appliances. In the house there are two baths, three showers. There is a balcony and terrace. Tiles, wooden floors, laminate floors. Gas boiler. Satellite, cable TV.The house has 320 m2 garden.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Vlčovce, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||250 m²|
|Grounds area||620 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.