Prague, furnished beautiful flat 2+1 to rent, Anny Letenske, 60 m², close to Riegrovy sady, Vinohrady
Beautiful, sunny furnished apartment for rent 2 +1 is located on the first floor of a brick house in street Anny Letenske, Praha 2, Vinohrady. The floors are parquet and stone, available is a satellite connection, it is heated by gas boiler. Telephone and Internet connection is possible. Kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, washer, microwave, stove and fridge with freezer.In the apartment there is is a hallway, a kitchen, large living room with a dining room, bathroom with tub, bedroom, chamber and garden of an area of 8 m2.Total price does not include phone, gas and electricity. There are many bars and restaurants, excellent accessibility to the center.
22 950 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 1620 CZK + energy|
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, fully furnished flat 1 + kk, 25m², Vinohrady, Mánesova street, náměstí Jiřího z Poděbrad is nearby
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.