Office (100.6 square meters) + stock (313.5 square meters) for rent, Prague 9 - Čakovice
Several bunk building in an industrial area with access by a central staircase and freight elevator (capacity 3.200 kg), on the ground floor which follow the covered loading dock. Free parking and continuous access to the premises and the building itself. The building is centrally heated and is used for storage and light manufacturing. There is telephone line and Internet connection. First floor: On the first floor with an area of 313.5 square meters. Access is by staircase and freight elevator. The floor is rough concrete. Other floor: office complex, which is located under the hall and the warehouse has a total area of 100.6 square meters. Access is by stairs. The floor is a combination of tiles and PVC coverings. For more information, call real estate agent.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Cukrovarská, Praha 9 - Čakovice|
|Usable area||414 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.