Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk, street Ovenecka, Letna, 37,1 sqm, terrace, garage
Very nice apartment 2+kk after reconstruction is located on the 4th floor (out of 5) of brick house (with elevator) in a very desirable location in Letna, Prague 7, Ovenecka street. The apartment is unfurnished and its area is 37.1 sqm plus 11.5 sqm terrace. In the bathroom is a shower, toilet in separate room. In the kitchen there are refrigerator-freezer, electric stove, range hood. The apartment has a telephone, internet, cable TV. Wooden windows. Foating floor and tiles. Gas heating. The garage is available for a fee, which must be rented with the apartment. Excellent location with full amenities (shops, restaurants, wine bars, pizza). Perfect transport links by car and public transport (tram stop 2 minutes walk from the house). Near the house are two large parks – Letna and Stromovka.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ovenecká, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||48,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.