Prague, atypical, beautiful apartment for rent 2+1 (86 m²) in Mala Strana, just below Prague Castle
We would like to offer for rent a beautiful atypical apartment 2 +1 (86 m2), located on the second floor of a brick building with no elevator in Mala Strana, Jánský vršek street, Prague 1. Historic house with a unique atmosphere in the heart of Prague, which is surrounded by beautiful sights (directly below the Prague Castle). The apartment is partially furnished, oriented to the south entrance of the gallery. Kitchen equipped with electric cooker with ceramic hob, fridge with freezer. The bathroom has a shower, toilet in separate room, washing machine. Unique accommodation in the historical center of Prague. There acclaimed restaurants and cafes. At the same time great transport links, tram stop 3 minutes from the house, metro station only 5 minutes.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jánský vršek, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.