Prague, very nice, partly furnished apartment for rent 3 +1 (75 m²),new building, Prosek, garage
We offer part furnished apartment for rent 3 +1 with a total area of 75 m2, located on the first floor brick building with elevator in Zubrnická street, Prague 9, Prosek. Kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, freezer, oven, stove). The bathroom has a bath, toilet in separate room. There are three separate rooms, cloakroom and storage room. The apartment includes a garage in the basement – guarded by a camera system, which is a fee to be rented with the apartment. It is possible to connect cable TV, internet and phone. In non-smoking courtyard is a clean sand, benches, the space serves only residents of the house. Excellent road access, 3 minutes to the metro station „C“ Prosek. Civic amenities of this location is excellent, near a supermarket, as well as accessibility to the center.
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zubrnická, Praha 9 - Prosek|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.