Beautiful apartment 2kk reconstructed in a brick house, partially furnished, 53 m²
Rent a beautiful apartment in a brick house. Flat with 2 + kk is located in the 3rd floor without elevator and rented partially furnished, area of the flat is 53 square meters. The kitchen has new modern kitchen with appliances like electric stove with skloekramickou hob and fridge with freezer, microwave oven. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. The apartment was completely renovated in 2011, has new windows, floors are covered with tiles, carpet and floating floors, gas heating. Other equipment is a sofa, a bed, wardrobe, table and chairs. Of course there is an internet connection (UPC). You can park on the street. Unique housing in the city center with all amenities at the house, bus stops (including night trains), the other side of the house there is a small park. Around the house there is a restaurant, health center, business opportunities. Recommended.
7 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.