Deluxe partly furnished duplex apartment 3+1 (165 m²) for rent, Praha 1 - Nove Mesto, Panska, garage
Unique atmosphere Spacious, bright duplex apartment 3 + 1 (165m²). The apartment is situated in the 2nd and 3rd floor of the historic house which is located on the beautiful courtyard of Panska street, it has beautiful unique atmosphere. The apartment is partly furnished but can be rented fully furnished after an agreement. Very nice kitchen with all appliances. There are two bathrooms. On the floors there are parquet and paving. Satellite connection. Windows leads to the yard – silence and quiet guaranteed. Security guaranteed – alarm and 24 hour security service. Excellent location directly in the center of Prague. The apartment is situated 3 minutes walk from Wenceslas Square and just 10 minutes from Old Town Square. Thanks to the location are civic amenities perfect. Cultural activities and night life in close proximity! Wide range of stores and shops all around. Perfect access of transportation – tram stop or metro station only a few minutes away.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Panská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||165 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.