Prague, modern, spacious unfurnished apartment for rent, 3 + kk, terrace, cellar, garage, Stodulky
Quality unfurnished apartment for rent in newly-built low rise buildings, 2 bedrooms + living room with kitchen nook, 85 m2 including large terrace. The apartment can be furnished by agreement. Basement storage room, garage space, elevator. Separate entry to each room, built-in clothes closets in bedrooms and entry hall, kitchen cabinets with ceramic top range, dishwasher, microwave and fridge. Furnished ( unfurnished – negotiable). Atractive location Prague 5 – Stodůlky. Quiet area, schools, shopping centres, parks (including conservation area „Prokopské údolí“), fitness and medical facilities all close by and Metro station line B Hurka within walking distance. 15 min. to downtown Prague by subway. Excellent for sport minded people, nature walk lovers and cyclists.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3800|
|Address||Dismanova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||85 m²|
|Terrace||yes (15 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.